Erin Starkey, M.Ed.
Project Based Learning and Technology Implementation Specialist
Erin is a dedicated educator with a deep passion to help teachers craft authentic, meaningful learning experiences through Project Based Learning. She has implemented PBL as a classroom teacher and provides engaging Professional Development across the country in support of research-based practices. In addition to her classroom experience, she has held the role of K-12 Instructional Coach, emphasizing technology integration at the district level. Erin's passion is ensuring twenty-first-century learning, student ownership, engagement, and student success happens in every classroom.
Mrs. Starkey holds a B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies from Abilene Christian University and a Masters in Education, Curriculum and Instruction, K-12 from Texas State University. In addition, she holds teaching certificates in Texas, as well as, the following endorsements:
- Texas General Curriculum Generalist (PK-8)
- Texas Science Cognitive Level (PK-8)
- Texas Social Studies Cognitive Level (PK-8)
- Texas Math Cognitive Level (PK-8)
- Texas Reading Cognitive Level (PK-8)
- Texas Education Language Arts Cognitive Level (PK-8)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages (PK-8)