Stories of women who are changing the world with technology. Learn from the following speakers:
· Roya Mahboob, CEO & CoFounder of Digital Citizen Fund Named one of Time's 100 Most Influential People in the World, Roya is leveraging technology to change the future for thousands of AFghan women.
· Dana Oswald, CoFounder of Veteran's Pride After serving as a US Marine, Dana returned to active duty to help the Marine Core's Wounded Warrior program and started Veteran's Prime, a tech-enabled service that helps Vets find job opportunities in technology.
· Kristi Ross, President & Co-CEO of dough, Inc. Kristi is transforming the was millions of people think about investing. Her options trading platform, dough is empowering millennials and do-it-yourself investors to learn to trade and stay engaged in the market.
· Desiree Vargas, Founder of GiveForward GiveForward, an online fundraising website to help fight the burden of medical expenses. Since its first donation, GiveForward has helped raise over $170 million of support.
· Fereshteh Forough, Founder & CEO of Code to Inspire Fereshteh is fighting to educate Afghan’s female students in technical literacy. Her work through Code to Inspire, teaches girls to code so that they can find future employment in entrepreneurship and technological innovation.
· Rose Afriyie, CoFounder of mRelief mRelief is dedicated to fixing the broken American welfare system that leaves the most vulnerable without access to available public assistance. mRelief modernizes public benefits and empowers people through web tools and an unprecedented use of text messaging in social services.
· Elena Valentine, CoFounder of SkillScout Elena's journey to connect at-risk youth to employment made it clear that current hiring processes have to change. SkillScout focuses on building meaningful engagement through video job postings, social recruiting, and hands-on interviews.