When a city's innovation economy is on fire, it's the result of thousands of people and companies, across a variety of categories, heating up their respective industries and departments.
Yes, a pillar company is important to the overall health of an ecosystem, but a single success story isn't sustainable. That's why Chicago's emergence as a leading tech hub is due to all of the innovators, investors, entrepreneurs, employees, professors, civic professionals and more that are driving the city forward.
- Big Ideas Generator (BIG) at the University of Chicago
- Carter Cast, Professor, Northwestern | Venture Partner, Pritzker Group Venture Capital
- Chiaravalle Montessori School
- Helen Levinson, CEO, Indigo Interactive
- LEAP Innovations
- Linda Darragh, Executive Director, Kellogg Innovation and Entrepreneurship Initiative
- The Garage
- Philip Troyk, Professor, IIT
- Polsky Center
- Rayna Yaker, CEO, RYE Consulting
- Startup Institute
- TEC Center at Erikson Institute
- Terri Lonier, Dean, School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- The Graide Network